As a company that prides itself on providing information and services for toys to the broadest audience possible, we are also committed to providing a website that is accessible to as many people as possible. Our site has been designed with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA standards in mind and is regularly tested.
What Are We Doing?
- Regular user testing to ensure that visitors utilizing screen readers and other tools and accomplish their goals regardless of ability.
- Monitoring for keyboard traps and other navigation issues.
- Providing clear, contextual metadata.
- Designing the site with color contrast ratios in mind so visibility is not impeded.
- Providing a Skip To Content option on all pages so visitors navigating via keyboard can skip directly to the main part of a page.
If you have any issues using our site or have suggestions for how to make the site more accessible, please reach out to us at email@example.com!
The Kidfocus Web Team!